Taking care of our dog's diet is essential for a healthy and strong growth both in the early stages and in the passage to adulthood. This is where the Acana Adult Dog feed will be fundamental.
To feed our dog correctly we must take into account several important aspects:
- Quality of adult dog feed : carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates and fats.carbon, minerals, fats, vitamins and proteins are the basis of the food.
- Water: clean and fresh water always available.
- Physical activity: always fit with walks . Your level of activity will determine the necessary fat of the animal.
- Defined schedules: the feeding routine is important in a dog. The ideal is to feed twice a day at the same time.
- Ideal place: the food intake should be done in a place without distractions and quiet.
- Feeder: special dishes and elevated feeders for adult dogs are ideal. Also, that is non-slip.
- Prohibited foods: we must consider some forbidden foods that should never be eaten by our dog, such as avocado, onion, onion, onion, onion, onion, onion, onion, onion, onion, onion, onion, onion, onion, onion, onion, onion, onion, onion, onion, onion, onion, onion, onion, onion, onion, onion, onion, onion, onion, onion.milk or raw eggs . they can be very dangerous. you can get a list on the internet.
- Extras: special biscuits or treats should be limited during the day.
The best adult dog food
The time at which dogs go from puppies to adults sets the dietary guidelines for them. but not all dogs become adults.It depends on several factors.
Breed and size are the differentiating elements. According to these, there are five sizes of dogs: giant, large, medium, small and miniature.
So, at what age is a dog an adult ? In giant breeds, which are those weighing 45 kilograms and upwards, a puppy becomes an adult when it reaches 18 to 24 months of age.In large puppies, weighing 26 to 44 kilograms, the change occurs at 15 months, in medium puppies (11 to 25 kilograms) at 12 months, in small puppies (5 to 10 kilograms) at 10 months, and in miniature puppies (4 kilograms and under) at 10 months.
When the puppy reaches maturity, the change in diet is key for better development. For this it is important thatThat's why Acana dog food is a perfect choice.
Mature dogs require two meals each day with the characteristics discussed at the beginning of this post . A balanced food provides energy without a lot of fat.
To switch from puppy to adult food, mix in proportions of your current food.With the special one for mature dogs.Gradually go lowering the percentage of puppy food and increasing the new one until the canine is fully accustomed.
How much food should an adult dog eat?
Normally we can ask how many times a day should an adult dog eat . As it happens with the age of the dogs when they become adults,the amount of food will also depend on this concept, in addition to the number of times you eat daily, the metabolism, the exercise you do and the type of food you receive.
In miniatures, considering the same weight as mentioned above, the daily amount they should receive ranges from 50 to 90 grams. In small breeds, it ranges from 90 to 190 grams.grams. Medium breeds will eat between 190 and 310 grams considering other factors, of course. Large breeds will eat between 500 and 590 grams of feed. Finally, giant breeds will eat between 590 and 800 grams daily.
In addition to nourishing your dog with Acana Adult Dog , it is important that you add wet food , such as some cans to improve the menu.
As for theThe nutritional needs of adult dogs will also depend on size, weight and breed type. Adult needs are usually also related to physical activity. Therefore, in larger breeds, calcium and phosphorus will be less necessary, but carbohydrates and protein, as well as chondroprotectors such as chondroitin and glucosamine will be needed to maintain your dog's health.
Importance of Acana dog food
To offer a quality dog food it is important to offer Acana Adult dog / Chicken & Greens dog food.
It is a 100% natural food made with vegetables and chicken, perfect for any breed. Made in Canada with completely fresh products, it has a very high nutritional value and is ideal for any breed.High protein content is ideal for adult dogs. Among its ingredients are free-range chicken (liver, kidney, cartilage and heart), free-range eggs and wild flounder native to Vancouver.
To learn more about and purchase Acana Adult Dog , enter our online store and do not miss the promotions we have for you..